- -Source of Antioxidants-Source of Omega-6-Helps reduce symptoms of allergic rhinitis
The benefits of black seed oil have been recognized since ancient times. The earliest record of it's use comes from Egypt. Black seed oil was actually found in Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun's tomb over 3,000 years ago. In certain cultures, black seed is known as the "seed of blessing".
- -Source d'antioxydants -Source d'om?ga-6 -Aide à r?duire les symptômes de la rhinite allergique
- GMO Free
• Medicinal Ingredients per softgel: Black Cumin Oil (Nigella sativa) (seed) ……… 500mg Linoleic Acid 40% Oleic Acid 17% • Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Water
• Recommended Use: 3-5 softgels daily: - Source of antioxidants that help protect against cell damage caused by free radicals - Helps reduce symptoms of allergic rhinitis 5 Softgels daily: - Source of Omega-6, an essential fatty acid for the maintenance of good health
• Recommended Dose: Adults: Take 3-5 softgels daily.