- Cuts through grease while making dishes clean and bright
- Biodegradable Dish Soap contains plant-derived degreasers to make grease disappear
- Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals
- Garden-fresh Mint is an energizing scent that is cool and crisp. Such a treat!
Dish Soap - Mint
- Garden-Inspired Scents Cruelty-Free Formula Made with Essential Oils & Other Thoughtfully Chosen Ingredients Recyclable Packaging* (less pumps & caps)
Spring Innovation Sku Water; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Lauryl Glucoside; Polysorbate 20; Lauramine Oxide; [Fragrance: Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil; Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil; dipropylene glycol; methyldihydrojasmonate; 2,6-dimethyl-7-octen-2-ol; ethylene brassylate; amyl cinnamal; citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil; 3,7-dimethyloctan-3-ol; benzyl benzoate; citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel oil; linalyl acetate; terpenesandterpenoids,lemon-oil; mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil; cis-hex-3-en-1-yl methyl carbonate; linalool; limonene; carvone]; Glycerin; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate; Citric Acid; Methylisothiazolinone; Benzisothiazolinone; Sodium Chloride
Before washing your dishes, scrape off food. Rinse greasy pots and pans in warm water. Clean all glassware and special pieces first, saving pots and pans for last. Stacks of dirty dishes are unsightly and quickly become smelly—ick!—so wash up right away.